The Keston System is a fully modulating boiler that comes with weather compensation and can run on either natural gas or LPG.
Surprisingly, the Keston Heat has only a 2-year parts and labour warranty as standard. You might be able to extend his to 5 years if the boiler is commissioned by Keston Boilers and a 28mm Keston System Filter is installed with the boiler.
Summary of Important Information
- Priced between £2,350 to £2,700
- Heating output of 45kW or 55kW
- Dimensions of 850mm (H) x 500mm (W) x 360mm (D)
- Uses gas or LPG as its fuel source
- A-rated for efficiency
- 2-year warranty as standard
Pros and Cons
Without question, the Keston Heat is a mighty boiler that will satisfy the needs of a large household or small commercial setting, including those with two or more bathrooms. It’s also good to know that there are both natural gas and LPG variants available for those living either on or off the gas network. There is a big con, though. Keston Boilers has a ‘poor’ Trustpilot rating, so it might be wise to speak to some Keston approved engineers for further advice on this prior to purchasing the Keston Heat.
- Suited to large homes and light commercial buildings
- Easy to install, use and service
- Can be installed in a cascade using Keston frame and header kits
- Inbuilt low energy modulating pump
- 5:1 turndown ratio
- Commercial control system compatibility
- Weather compensation supplied as standard
- Provides maximum energy efficiency – reduce fuel bills and carbon emissions
- Compatible with Keston 28mm System Filter – improves efficiency and performance
- Works with LPG if required – perfect for properties off the gas grid
- ECA listed
- Keston has a ‘poor’ Trustpilot rating – correct at the time of writing in May 2019
- Requires separate tank and cylinder