Get FREE Local Boiler Quotes from Trusted, Approved Boiler Engineers & Save on a New Boiler.
4th April 2020 – Just complete the form below and you will be contacted shortly
What Happens Next?
You will be called by Local Engineers and a national installer.
We strongly recommend you book your boiler engineer visit with both a local engineer and a national installer. They will advise you on the right boiler for you and your home. They will also advise you on the price of the boiler and the cost of the installation. Compare their prices and payment terms. You want to ensure that the price of the boiler and installation is fixed and ask if they offer flexible payment terms which may be suitable or available to you. Also consider Boiler insurance and any discounts currently available.
Advantages of Local Boiler Quotes :
- Local boiler quotes can often be cheaper
- Local Gas Safe Registered Engineers
- Get local Green Energy Deals
- Better flexibility – based locally
Advantages of National Boiler Quotes :
- Discounts or offers are offered throughout the year on a new boiler
- Better payment and finance options over a 10 year period
- Priority Installation – evening and next day are available
- Quotes can be fixed with no hidden costs
* British Gas acts as a credit broker and not the lender and offers products from a panel of lenders. Payment options are subject to change without notice. Availability of credit depends on status and credit checks.
British Gas is a trading name of British Gas New Heating Limited. Registered in England and Wales (No. 06723244). British Gas New Heating Limited is an Appointed Representative of British Gas Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 490568). Both registered at: Millstream, Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5GD.